Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Diablo III get trashed within 6hours!

All the way from Korea.
Diablo get raped within 6hours of release! Well! I would like to congratulate players from Korea! You guys was awesome! I haven't buy Diablo III yet . . . and hope I got cash to buy it real soon! Blizzard game in Malaysia always get overcharged, and other country is selling cheaper.

From China.
Diablo get defeated in China, too bad it was second and it is very close with Korea timing. Many people say that 10years+ making this game and it only need 6hours to complete this game. I think it is much more harder in Inferno Mode, and I hope that there is no cheat or bugs appear in this Diablo III games. And also lets pray that the Diablo III server is stable and smooth. For Tyreal!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

2 comments:

  1. WTF?! What a waste of time! Hahahahahahahaha! Epic fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh.. if come u got it .. let me know ya

    ReplyDelete