Friday, May 11, 2012

Marvel: Avengers Alliance (Facebook)

Many of my friend is playing Marvel: Avengers Alliance on Facebook, it makes me want to try it out too! Once I try it, I will definitely play it everyday. Because of Heroes appearance in this game and trying my best to get more command point to recruit more heroes!

For me, I would like to suggest my friend to save up 90 command point and buy one of your favourite hero which is worth up to 90 command points. Such as Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and more. My game is kind of mess up because I simply recruit heroes and continue quest line and mission line. You can actually do the mission again to collect stars and bonus points.

Colossus Punch! (Was doing mission and perfect it into 5 Star, so I can collect a golden gun.) You can also recruit some nice hero from X-Men or Fantastic Four. This game is not hard at all, you can learn how to play this game by discovering yourself easily. Have fun alright!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

2 comments: