Monday, July 16, 2012

SimCity Social (Facebook)

When I was a child, I always wanted to buy this game called SimCity. SimCity had been mention by my friends and cousins non-stop, I did try it once or twice and I think it is actually fun! Got Alien Invasion, Strange Weather and some accident happen inside your city when you slowly build them up.

Now EA games on Facebook really understand what people want what games on Facebook and SimCity Social on Facebook for me is terribly addictive. It makes me giving up on Marvel: Avengers Alliance, and it also makes me click on this game every 2 - 3 hours or every 10 - 30 minutes.

At last I successful build up my Alien Tower inside the game and slowly expand my city, and this game is just for fun anyways, please do not scold me by spamming your notification! Ciao!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

4 comments:

  1. SimCity Social is my distraction until SimCity 2013 is released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah-ha! Alien tower? didn't ask my permission eh? =P

    ReplyDelete